15 Great Work-at-Home Jobs for Moms
Thousands of work-from-home opportunities are listed on FlexJobs, allowing parents to work from the convenience of their own home. 15 stay-at-home job titles are listed in the FlexJobs database, along with their median compensation from PayScale. Right present, there are more than open positions with remote flexibility.
Check out these 15 work-from-home jobs for moms and dads
1. Customer Service Representative
Customer service jobs that may be done from home abound. You’ll need a peaceful home office as well as the capacity to learn and apply new technologies and software. A work-from-home customer service position pays an average of $37,907 a year.
2. Data Entry Specialist
One of the most popular jobs for stay-at-home parents and fathers is data entry. Data entry jobs can be extremely flexible, allowing you to manage your daily routine with your children when they sleep or go to school. In the United States, the typical compensation for data entry positions is $35,833.
3. Recruiting Coordinator
Recruiting coordinators help HR workers with resume screening, background checks, interview preparation, and onboarding new employees. A recruiting coordinator’s average income is $45,485. Recruitment consultants are also available to assist people in finding new jobs.
PayPal is looking for proofreaders to guarantee consistency, confirm facts, and check grammar, among other things. If you’re a proofreader, you can use your phone or computer to discover even the tiniest mistakes. By making an e-mail request, you can apply for a job as a remote proofreader.
5. Writer / Blogger
Parenting is a topic that many newspapers and internet resources are interested in. Get paid to write for a parent-focused website, social media outlet, or other publication by using your expertise as a parent.
Stay-at-home parent transcription jobs are available with remote, part-time, and flexible scheduling choices. Most occupations necessitate a typing speed of 75 WPM or more. A full-time transcriptionist earns an average of $32,861.
7. Virtual Assistant
Virtual assistants help a person or a team with administrative tasks. Some of your responsibilities may include managing email and social media, organizing calendars, scheduling meetings and travel, planning events, and conducting research. Virtual assistant employment can be found part-time or full-time and can be done entirely from home.
8. Online Teacher / Tutor
You’ve probably taught your child to read, helped them with math homework, and taught them all of their life skills as a parent. Because education is almost certainly a part of your everyday routine, why not turn those talents into a source of income?
9. Accounting Clerk
Accounting clerks help the accounting department by maintaining financial records, reconciling bank statements, preparing reports, processing transactions, and providing clerical support. Skills in bookkeeping, data entry, and word processing are frequently needed. Accounting clerks can frequently find remote jobs, either full-time or freelance.
10. Graphic Designer
Graphic and visual designers can often find wonderful jobs that allow them to work from home and on a flexible schedule. Designers can develop logos or advertisements, assist with the design of a website’s appearance and feel, or create signage, brochures, and other informational items.
11. Health Coach
To keep in shape, many stay-at-home moms work hard on their personal fitness. Why not put your abilities to good use and share them with others? Remote fitness and mental health employment can be a great way to help people live a healthy lifestyle while staying on track with your own health goals.
12. Marketing Specialist
The average salary for an online marketing position is 000 dollars.
13. Social Media Specialist
Many mothers are already social media savvy, sharing their children’s accomplishments and following their favorite businesses and influencers. You might work in social media as a content creator for a company’s social media sites to assist them expand their fan base and communities. In the United States, a mother’s average pay is $41,945.
14. Travel Consultant
There are a lot of virtual travel jobs available. Many jobs come with travel benefits that could allow you and your family to go on vacation. This is a stay-at-home job for moms with benefits for the whole family.
15. Web Designer
Web designers develop a website’s visual appearance, including navigational elements, images, fonts and colors, and HTML code. Web designers can frequently work from home and can obtain freelance or part-time jobs. Pay: $49,476 on average. A web designer’s average compensation is $.
Use FlexJobs to Find Great Online Jobs for Moms and Dads
We can assist you in finding a job that you can accomplish from home to improve your work-life balance. On FlexJobs, you can find more remote job openings to help you achieve a better work-life balance. We wish you the best of luck in your search!
Browse Open Remote Jobs >>>
What stay at home jobs are real?
These occupations are among the best since they allow you to work from home while caring for your children.
- Online Educator.
- Tutoring via the internet.
- Education Examiner.
- Agent for chatting.
- Representative of Customer Service.
- Clerk for data entry.
What is a good paying stay at home job?
According to FlexJobs, these are the top ten highest-paying jobs:
- Director of clinical regulatory affairs. $150,000 – $151,000 is the salary range.
- Attorney who acts as a supervisor.
- Senior medical journalist.
- Engineer specializing on the environment.
- Director of quality assurance.
- Software engineer, senior.
- Business development director.
- Biologist who conducts research.
Can I get paid to be a stay at home mom?
Fortunately, making money as a stay-at-home mom is no longer as difficult as it once was. You may now earn money when you have a few spare moments, such as when your children are at school, napping, or visiting their grandparents. In most sectors of the economy, opportunities for flexible freelance or independent work are growing.
What kind of work can I do from home?
You Can Do 19 Jobs Without Leaving Your House
- Nurse who works in telehealth.
- Assistant Virtual
- Participant in a focus group.
How do I work for Amazon from home?
You may get to the employment site by visiting to www.amazon.com and clicking on “Remote Career Opportunities” – or you can just go here. From there, you can either search for the role you want (such as “customer service”) or use the checkboxes on the left to apply some filters and see what’s available.
How can I make money staying at home?
Stay-at-home moms and dads can earn real money in 40 different ways.
- Make money with your blog by exercising your creativity.
- Affiliate marketing is a term that refers to the practice of
- Custom T-Shirts are available for purchase.
- Make money by listening to music.
- Create an online shop.
- Work as a freelance writer and get paid.
- Articles can be sold for money.
How much does Amazon pay to work from home?
Amazon is reportedly enabling employees to work remotely until January 8, 2021, according to recent sources. According to CNN, the average wage for corporate and tech professions will be $150,000, which includes salary, stock-based compensation, and benefits.
How can I be a stay at home mom if I can’t afford it?
Here are eight resources that every mother should have on hand to get started:
- A financial plan. The most important thing you’ll need to figure out how to afford to be a stay-at-home mom is a budget.
- A Plan to Supplement Income Support (If Needed).
- A social networking site.
- Meals that you can rely on.
- Take some time for yourself.
- Outfits that make you feel good.
- Ambition & Creativity are two words that come to mind when I think of ambition and creativity.
Which job is best for housewife?
Housewives’ Best Career Options in 2021
- Cooking workshops and cake decorating classes are available. Cooking has always been an important aspect of being a stay-at-home mom.
- Customized Gift Items and Handcrafted Artifacts Women, on the whole, have a creative aspect to them.
- Affiliate marketing is a term that refers to the practice of
- Tuition via the internet.
- Analyst for SEO.
- Sales on jewelry and women’s clothing.
What are the best stay at home jobs?
50 Work-from-Home Jobs That Pay as Much as or More Than the Average American Wage
- Marketer who works as an affiliate. Affiliate marketing, for those unfamiliar, is simply referral marketing in which you receive a commission.
- Caregiver for children.
- Coordinator of Clinical Research.
Is being a stay at home mom easy?
So, yeah… being a stay-at-home parent isn’t easy. It takes a lot of effort to be a parent. It’s even more tough to be at home with the tiny ragamuffins and away from regular adult interaction all day. Then add in all of the other responsibilities that come with running a household.
How do I start my career as a stay at home mom?
After becoming a stay-at-home mom, here’s how to get a job.
- Getting Back into the Workplace: Job Search Tips
- Review the Fundamentals.
- Make sure your elevator pitch is ready.
- Classes, conferences, and certifications are all available.
- Consider doing some volunteer work.
- Return to Your Job Search with Ease.
- Informational interviews are a great way to learn more about a topic.
- Network, Network, Network, Network, Network, Network, Network, Network, Network, Network
Can I work from home with no experience?
Work from home opportunities are still available if you have no prior experience. Working as a proofreader, copy editor, data entry specialist, sales representative, or customer care agent are all possibilities.
How can I work from home successfully?
Designed for Everyone
- Make a mental shift.
- Take control of the situation.
- If something isn’t working, speak up right away.
- Recreate the scene “in person.” If you work best when you’re in the same room with a coworker, take advantage of technology and set aside a few hours to “share a room,” Ms.
- Find allies in the office.
- Remove any potential sources of distraction.
- Use what has worked in the past.