Working two full-time jobs is not an easy undertaking.
You can yourself in the following ways: Ask others to help where they can, for tasks such as running errands, doing household chores and helping with childcare.
Carve out a sleep schedule that you can maintain at all costs.
How can I work two jobs at once?
Hear what career experts, as well as people who’ve dealt with such a work schedule, have to say about how best to juggle multiple jobs.
- Manage expectations.
- Get organized.
- Adopt a schedule.
- Don’t take on more than you can handle.
- Keep every commitment.
- Limit your commute.
- Choose jobs that use different strengths.
Can you have two jobs at once?
If you have two separate jobs (like consulting, or multiple part-time jobs), then your income could be more secure than with just one job. If one company goes out of business, for example, you’ll still have income from other work. Working two jobs or managing two roles can be refreshing.
What is it like to work 2 jobs?
When you take on a second job, you get:
- Extra money to pay down debt, start saving, or just get by.
- Income diversification. You can lose one job and “still have something”.
- Additional networks and career opportunities. Sometimes, an extra job may turn into something more.