How do I set up my Samsung TV?
Set up your smart TV
- Turn on your TV for the first time. When you first turn on your TV, you’ll need to pair your remote and select your desired so navigate through the initial setup without any hiccups.
- Connect the TV to the internet.
- Sign in or create a Samsung account.
- Connect a cable box and scan for channels.
What can you do with a Samsung Smart TV?
Aside from lacking productivity functions, such as email and word processing, a smart TV is a lot like a computer. It enables you to browse the web, watch and catch up on social networking. Some of the TVs (such as Samsung) currently support Flash as well, which means a better web browsing experience.
How do I turn on my Samsung Smart TV?
Press MENU button → Select System → Select Scroll down for more Options → Select General → Select Samsung Instant On → Select On or Off.
- 1 Press the MENU button.
- 2 Select System.
- 3 Scroll down for more Options.
- 4 Select General.
- 5 Select Samsung Instant On.
- 6 Select On or Off, depending on your preference.
How do I play my Samsung phone through my TV?
To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring. Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list. Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.