How do I get AirDrop to work?
Go to Settings, tap General. Tap AirDrop, then choose an option.
If you see Receiving Off and can’t tap to change it:
- Go to Settings > Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap Allowed Apps and make sure that AirDrop is turned on.
How do I use AirDrop on iPhone 11?
Where is AirDrop in iOS 11 Control Center? Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center → touch and hold the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Airplane Mode/Mobile Data button. Tap on AirDrop button and select Contacts Only.
What app do you need for AirDrop?
5 Best Airdrop Alternatives
- SHAREit. Photo by SHAREit. Talking about file sharing for Android and best Airdrop Android alternatives, SHAREit is the first choice of all.
- Xender. Photo by Xender. Another file-sharing app, xender connects devices wirelessly.
- Send Anywhere. Photo by Send Anywhere.
- Instashare. Photo by Instashare.
- Zapya. Photo by Zapya.