How do I use my iPhone 7 for the first time?
Setting Up iPhone 7 For the First Time –
What cool things can iPhone 7 do?
17 cool things you didn’t know your iPhone 7 could do
- The secret magnifying glass.
- Voicemail transcription.
- Change the brightness of the flashlight.
- Edit live photos.
- Close all tabs in Safari.
- Ask Siri to take a selfie.
- Doodle on your photos.
- Handwritten texts.
How do I work my iPhone?
iPhone – Tips for Seniors and Beginners –
Is the iPhone 7 any good?
Get past this and the iPhone 7 delivers a unique experience among iPhones, which is both a good and bad thing. The new features – water resistance, an incredible quad-core processor and, crucially, a 32GB starting storage capacity – are all very welcome.
What can I do with my old iPhone 7?
7 ways to make use of your old iPhone
- Sell or donate it.
- Make it a dedicated music player.
- Turn it into a kid’s entertainment device.
- Make it an Apple TV remote.
- Make it a permanent car, bike, or kitchen fixture.
- Use it as a baby monitor.
- Turn it into your bedside buddy.
Why should I buy an iPhone 7?
You want a great device at an extremely low price. You’re looking for an iPhone with the best value for money. You need power and battery life, but the screen resolution isn’t your main concern. You love taking photos, but you’re not a photographer.