How can I increase my biceps size at home?
To build bigger arms, increase your overall muscle mass first by getting stronger and eating a lot.
- Eat More. You need to eat more calories than you burn in order to gain weight.
- Get Stronger. Strength is size.
- Rest. Muscles grow when at rest.
- Track Progress.
- Avoid Curls.
How can I build muscle without equipment?
6 exercises for building muscle without equipment
- Running or walking. (All illustrations: shna/Shutterstock)
- Squats. Squats are good for your whole body. (
- Push-ups. You can modify push-ups if they are too difficult. (
- Crunches. Crunches make your abs strong. (
- Walking lunges. Combine lunges with cardio. (
- Tricep dips.
How can I tone my arms in 2 weeks without weights?
Say goodbye to flabby arms!
- Arm circles. This arm exercise targets your triceps, biceps, and shoulders.
- Tricep dip. While sitting on a chair, grip the edge of the seat with your hands and stretch your legs out in front of you.
- Inverted row.
- Downward Dog.
- Handstands and Headstands.
How can I curl my hair without weights?
Build Huge Biceps Without Weights (Bodyweight Curls) –