Can you really make money with Avon?
As an Avon Representative, you will have the opportunity to sell their products for commission. If you are exceptionally good at selling, then it is possible that you can turn a profit with Avon, but you are more likely to make money from regular sales job. Very few people turn a profit from any MLM system.
Is it worth selling Avon?
If you decide to start selling Avon, I highly suggest you look at it as starting your own business, not just a side job. For selling Avon to be worth it, you need to build your business up and recruit others below you.
How do Avon reps get paid?
As an Avon representative, you will earn up to 40% commission on your Avon orders based on size. When you reach President’s Club, you can earn up to 50% commission. You will earn 20% on fixed earnings products (any product in the Avon Catalog with four diamonds in front of its description).
How do I sell Avon successfully?
Top 10 Tips to Make Money With Avon (and Other Direct Sales Businesses)
- Flag and “Bulk Up” Your Books.
- Host Parties, Make Baskets, and Use Social Media.
- Carry Brochures, Products, and Sampes Always.
- Use All the Resources Avon Has to Offer.
- Provide Free Samples with Every Order.
- Ask Questions and Get to Know Your Customers.