How much do e news reporters make?
The average E!
Entertainment Television Salary for News Anchors is $47,434 per year.
How do you get into entertainment news?
So You Want to Be an Entertainment Journalist?
- Start a Podcast Radio Show on Your Own Website.
- Write a Movie or Book Review.
- Create Your Own Demo Tape.
- Get a College Degree.
- Start a Public Access Cable TV Program.
- Freelance for an Entertainment Publication.
Is it hard to be a news anchor?
Being a TV reporter or news anchor not only requires hard work, rigid deadlines, and the ability to talk to the most difficult people, but you may also find yourself spending six hours in 20 degree weather waiting for a hostage situation to break.
How do you become an anchor woman?
- Step 1: Obtain a Bachelor’s Degree. Many employers prefer news anchors with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism, mass communication, or journalism, although communications and similar majors are acceptable.
- Step 2: Work in the Field.
- Step 3: Consider Earning a Master’s Degree.