How do you play games on iMessage?
How to Play Games in iMessage –
How do you play iMessage games on iOS 13?
Enjoy and Play games on iMessage in the latest iOS.
How Do You Play iMessage Games on iPhone in Free?
- Open up Message App on the iPhone home screen.
- Next, tap on an iMessage Conversation or create a new thread.
- You need to tap on ”>” then tap on the App Store icon left to the text field.
What are iMessage games?
8 Fun Games You Can Play Directly In iMessage
- Four in a Row (Free) Four in a Row is the iMessage adaptation of the classic game of Connect 4, and it’s pretty fun.
- Fast Thumbs (Free) Fast Thumbs is a battle of speedy fingers.
- Cobi Hoops (Free) Cobi Hoops is a fairly ambitious looking basketball game.
- Mr. Putt (Free)
- MojiQuest (Free)
Why are my iMessage games not working?
Reinstall the iMessage Game. Hold on the app on iMessage to delete it and then reinstall it in your iMessage app. Free up your iPhone storage. If you have not enough storage, you may not update, install games and apps on iMessages.