How to Install Kodi on Android TV Box via Play Store
- Open Android Box Home.
- Go to Google Play Store from the main menu.
- Create your Gmail Account.
- Now search for Kodi > Select Kodi from the search results > Click Install.
- Open Android Box > Open Apps > Click on Kodi.
How do I get Kodi to work on Android?
- Create a free Google account if you don’t already have one.
- Check the Android Operating System version on your device and make sure that it is 5.0 or higher so you can install Kodi 17.6.
- Log into Google Play Store.
- Search for Kodi.
- Install Kodi by clicking icon and wait for application to install.
How do I put the Kodi app on my phone?
Method #1 –
- You will need to install a few apps your Android device— Kodi, LocalCast, and any file manager like the ES File Explorer (you can find our top recommendations here).
- Using ES File Explorer, go to Settings – Display Settings and enable Show hidden files.
- Now open the Kodi app and play any video.
How do I install Kodi on my Android tablet?
HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON ANDROID TABLET (FEBRUARY 2018
How do I put Kodi on my Android TV box?
Install Kodi Add-On Guide
- Click the Kodi settings icon.
- Click System.
- Scroll down to hover over Add-ons menu item and Click Toggle Switch to Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes and then click back button to return to previous screen.
- Click File manager.
- Click Add source.
- Click <None>