What exercise works the forearms?
6 of the Best Exercises to Add to Your Forearm Workouts
- Dumbbell wrist flexion.
- Dumbbell wrist extension.
- Dumbbell reverse curl.
- Farmer walks.
- Pull-up bar hang.
- Towel pull-up hang.
How can I train my forearms without weights?
Grip and Forearm Workout No Weights: Home Workout –
How do I make my forearms bigger?
Do These 5 Exercises For Big Forearms
- Barbell Wrist Curls – 4 Sets 30 Reps.
- Barbell Reverse Wrist Curls – 3 Sets 15 Reps.
- Behind the Back Cable Wrist Curls – 3 Sets 12 Reps.
- Reverse Grip Barbell Curls – 3 Sets 12 Reps.
- Farmer’s Walk – 2 Sets of 1 Minute Walk.
Can I train forearms everyday?
Yes, you can train your forearms daily. but muscle growth occurs during rest. Daily training would not allow enough rest for adequate recovery so would hinder growth. Train your forearms like any other muscle group.