- Lie on your back with your arms at your sides with your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling.
- Repeat the lifts for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion.
- To make this exercise more difficult, extend one leg at the top of the lift.
How do you work your glutes?
Butt Exercises: Squats, Lunges, Glute Bridges, Leg Lifts and More
- Dumbbell Squat to Press. The beauty of compound exercise really shines through with this squat thruster.
- Bulgarian Squat with Slam Ball.
- Landmine Squat Press.
- Back Squat.
- Lateral Pistol Squats on Rower.
- Sumo Squat.
- Squat Jump Tap.
- Tricep Extension Squat.
How many times a week should I train my glutes?
Yes, two to three times a week is enough! That’s because the in-between recovery days are just as important for your glute strength.
How many inches can you add to your glutes?
A lot of people tend to forget that the glutes are ACTUALLY muscles And that tension can be created using your bodyweight with the CORRECT exercises. Add Up To 2-3 Inches Your Glutes Your butt workout session MUST combine 3 sequences that can be done in as little as 15 minutes.