Why don’t my reminders work on my iPhone?
Turn off Reminders app from iCloud, and then turn on it again. This seems stupid, but removing reminders from iCloud will also remove some notification errors, so, this simple solution sometimes works well. To do this, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Reminders. Turn it off and turn it on.
How do I use reminders on IOS 13?
Reminders: What’s New in iOS 13! –
How do I make a reminder list on my iPhone?
How to create a Reminders list on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Reminders app from your Home screen.
- Swipe down from anywhere in the Reminders Home screen to reveal the search bar and Create New icon.
- Tap the Create New button.
- Tap List in the create new pop up window.
- Give your new list a name.
How do I Remind Me on iPhone?
How to Set Reminder on an iPhone –