Select settings for Siri
- Find “Siri & Search” Press Siri & Search.
- Turn on Siri. Press the indicator next to “Press Home for Siri” to turn on the function.
- Turn automatic activation on or off.
- Turn use of Siri on lock screen on or off.
- Select language.
- Select voice accent and gender.
- Turn voice feedback on or off.
- Select phone owner.
How do I use Siri on my iPhone 7?
If your device has a Home button, press it if turned on, or just say “Hey Siri”.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings.
- If prompted, tap Enable Siri.
- Tap the Listen for ‘Hey Siri’ switch to turn on or off .
- Tap the Press Side Button for Siri switch to turn on or off.
How do you get Siri to work on iPhone?
Pressing the Home or Side Button
- Press and hold down the “Home” button on your iPhone/iPad to open Siri.
- You will hear two quick beeps/vibrations to tell you that Siri has woken up and is waiting to do your bidding.
- Once Siri has opened, ask a question or ask Siri to perform a task such as emailing or texting.
What happens if u tell Siri 7?
That’s because saying 108 to Siri will immediately connect you to your local emergency services. The prank works because 108 is the Indian equivalent of the 999 emergency number in the UK. As a result, Siri will recognise the number as a call for help and will connect you to your local service.