How do I use Uber for the first time?
Here’s the simple step-by-step on how to use Uber for the first time:
- Open and log into the Uber app on your device.
- Type your destination into the “Where to?” section.
- Select the type of vehicle you would like at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “request” and then confirm the pickup location.
How do I use Uber App 2019?
How To Use The Uber Driver App –
How do you pay with Uber?
Your Uber app processes payment for any trip you take.
Paying for your Uber rides
- Tap the menu icon and select PAYMENT.
- Tap ADD PAYMENT.
- Add a payment method by selecting the cash option, scanning a card, manually entering card info, or adding your payTM wallet.
How do I connect my Uber app?
To download the Uber app for free, start by opening the App Store if you have an iPhone or the Google Play Store if you have an Android. Then, search for “Uber” using the search bar, and click on the download button once the app appears. Finally, wait for the app to download on your phone before you can use it.