How do you fix a dying relationship?
Consider these seven ways to save your struggling relationship:
- Re-evaluate the reasons you’re together. Go back to the beginning.
- Do something special together.
- Cut out external influences.
- Forgive each other.
- Come clean about one thing.
- Set boundaries with each other.
How do you know if you are the problem in a relationship?
8 signs you’re the problem in your relationship
- You’re hot-headed.
- You think your partner is inferior to you.
- You avoid conflict.
- You’re obsessed with social media.
- You don’t take responsibility for your actions.
- You have friends whispering in your ear.
- You prioritize your own needs/wants first.
- You want him to make you a better person.
How do you resolve problems with your partner?
10 Tips for Solving Relationship Conflicts
- Be direct.
- Talk about how you feel without blaming your partner.
- Never say never (or “always”).
- Pick your battles.
- Really listen to your partner.
- Don’t automatically object to your partner’s complaints.
- Take a different perspective.
- Do not show contempt for your partner.