Ministry of External Affairs Jobs Across India | Apply For 13 Deputy Passport Officer Post
Vacancies have been assigned to Deputy Passport Officers, and post-by-post vacancy details are available here. Eligible candidates will be interviewed, and applicants must check their eligibility, including educational qualifications, age limit, experience, and other factors, before applying for these positions.
How can I work for the Ministry of External Affairs?
What is the job description for an Assistant to the Ministry of External Affairs?
- A graduation degree from a recognized university is required.
- Job Profile, Salary, Pay Scale, and Allowances: The Assistant to the Ministry of External Affairs is a post with a grade pay of 4600 and a pay band of 9300-34800.
What is the salary of assistant in Ministry of External Affairs?
Salaries at the Ministry of External Affairs of India
|Assistant salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 54,749/mo|
|Stenographer salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 44,664/mo|
|Research Assistant salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 48,144/mo|
|Consultant for Media and Communication salaries – 1 salaries reported||₹ 34,249/mo|
How do I get a job in foreign affairs?
What is the Best Way to Begin a Career in International Relations?
- Get a master’s degree in international relations, as a graduate degree is required in the field of international affairs.
- Do some international relations career research.
- Find international relations internships.
- Gain international experience and learn a foreign language.
What is the work of assistant in Ministry of External Affairs?
As the name implies, an assistant in the Ministry of External Affairs is a lower-level position that requires you to perform clerical or file-related tasks such as planning and examining documents and memorandums of understanding to be signed between nations.
How can I become a Ministry of Tourism?
How to Apply for a Job with the Ministry of Tourism
- Before you fill out the application form, make sure you are eligible and meet all of the eligibility criteria.
- Before you fill out the application form, make sure you have all of the documents you need to attach to the application form.
How do I get into ministry?
How to Become a Minister in 5 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Get a bachelor’s degree
- ministers must have a thorough understanding of Biblical doctrine, the church’s role, and the philosophy and history of religion.
- Step 2: Get a master’s degree.
- Step 3: Get ordained.
- Step 4: Get certified.
- Step 5: Get a license.
Which govt job has highest salary?
India’s Top 10 Highest-Paying Government Jobs
- Defense Services.
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- State Service Commissions.
Which post is best in SSC CGL?
In order of preference, the best SSC CGL jobs are:
|SSC CGL Jobs||Group|
|Inspector (Central Excise) CBEC||Group B|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer ) CBEC||Group B|
|Inspector (Examiner) CBEC||Group B|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)||Group B|
Which post has highest salary in SSC CGL?
Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) is the highest-paid position in the SSC CGL.
Is it hard to get a job in international relations?
Indeed, many students find that either graduate education or direct job experience — or both — is required to get many interesting “starting jobs” in international relations with only a B.A. degree.
What can I become if I study international relations?
Diplomacy, lobbying, political analysis, international law, and intelligence are all popular International Relations degree jobs.
- Intelligence Specialist – Gathering state-critical information.
- Political Analyst – Explaining the political climate.
How do I get a job in policy?
What does it take to become a policy adviser?
- Complete a bachelor’s degree in policy studies, such as a Bachelor of Social Research and Policy.
- Pursue postgraduate study, such as a Master of Politics and Policy, which is usually a two-year program, to advance your career and skills.
Which post is best in SSC CGL for female?
Following posts as a female candidate can be a good option for you:
- Assistant in the Central Vigilance Commission.
- Assistant in the Armed Forces Headquarters.
- Assistant in the Intelligence Bureau.
- Assistant in other Ministries.
- Assistant Section Officer in the Central Secretariat Service.
What is the salary of assistant section officer?
Salary of an Assistant Section Officer in the CSS
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-7|
|Payscale||Rs 44900 to 142400|
|Basic pay||Rs 44900|
What is salary of an IFS officer?
The average IFS salary is around 60,000 per month, including all benefits and allowances; however, this salary varies depending on the candidate’s posting; for example, if the selected candidate is assigned to a foreign country, he or she may be paid a special foreign allowance of 2.40 lakhs.