New York, NY (339), Cedar Rapids, IA (241), Chicago, IL (168), Philadelphia, PA (131), Los Angeles, CA (129), Washington, DC (113), Boston, MA (111), Seattle, WA (104), Houston, TX (98), and Denver, CO (91)
How do I get a job in the summer?
Use this strategy to ensure that you don’t end up sitting on the couch while your friends go to work.
- Keep cool but persistent while looking for summer jobs in the top industries.
- Bring a resume.
- Think “career planning”
- Get there first.
What is the highest paying summer job?
Summer jobs that pay well
- Lifeguard. National average salary: $11.85 per hour.
- Camp counselor. National average salary: $12.67 per hour.
- Customer service representative. National average salary: $13.22 per hour.
- Tour guide.
- Dog walker.
Is it hard to get a summer job?
Finding a summer job is becoming increasingly difficult for teenagers, with the labor force participation rate among the demographic, a measure of people looking for work, falling to 34.8 percent last month, down from nearly 56 percent in 1989.
What is the best summer job?
Summer Jobs for Teens: 15 Ideas
- Camp Counselor.
- Golf Caddy.
- Retail Salesperson.
- Food Service Worker.
When should I start applying for a summer job?
It’s best to submit your application as soon as possible so that you can complete the hiring process before the job starts, which means that the best time to apply for summer jobs is between January and April. If your dream job isn’t posted yet, contact the employer to find out when you can apply.
How long is a summer job?
Summer Seasonal Jobs A long summer season is defined as one that lasts for at least 5 months, and typically runs from mid-May to the end of September.
What jobs make 500k a year?
There are 13 jobs that pay more than $500k per year.
- Entrepreneur. National average salary: $43,930 per year.
- Lawyer. National average salary: $54,180 per year.
- Accountant. National average salary: $54,881 per year.
What jobs make 50k a year?
Here’s a list of jobs that pay on average more than $50,000 per year:
- Sales representative.
- Equipment service manager.
- Truck driver.
- Construction superintendent.
- Police officer.
What careers pay 100K a year?
The following eight jobs that pay over $100,000 per year are based on national averages for each occupation.
- Purchasing Manager.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Medical or Health Services Manager.
- Computer Network Architect.
- Information Technology Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- Sales Manager.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Purchasing Manager
How can a college student get a summer job?
5 Ways to Find a Summer Job While in College
- Determine your job goals before looking for a job.
- Check college job boards, previous summer jobs, or create your own job.
- Refine and focus your job search.
- Get your resume ready and start preparing for interviews.
How can I get a summer job at 13?
Many jobs are available at home and in the community for 13-year-olds to help them develop useful skills and earn a small income. Here is a list of 13 great jobs for 13-year-olds.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.
- Lawn mower or gardener.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
How can I get a job at 15?
Before you look at these jobs, visit your school’s career center and research local child labor laws. Here are 15 of the best jobs for 15-year-olds on the market:
- Pet Sitter.
- Car Wash Attendant.
- Lawn Caretaker.
- Document and Photo Scanner/Archiver.
- House Cleaner.
What is the easiest first job?
The following are the top 20 most common first-time job opportunities:
- A babysitter.
- a cashier.
- a lab assistant.
- a newspaper delivery person.
- a teacher.
- a camp counselor.
- a retail worker.
- a dishwasher.
What is a good job for a 14 year old?
What kind of jobs are available to 14 and 15-year-olds?
- Busser. National average salary: $10.87 per hour.
- Caddy. National average salary: $14.43 per hour.
- Cashier. National average salary: $11.52 per hour.
- Dog walker.
What job would a 12 year old get?
5 Jobs for 12-Year-Olds That Are Age-Appropriate
- Babysitter. Adie Bush / Getty Images
- Yard Worker. Hero Images / Getty Images.
- Dog Walker. Paul Plews / Getty Images.
- House and Pet Sitter. Kevin Dodge / Getty Images.
- Tutor. Hero Images / Getty Images.