17 Jobs That Hire at Age 15 (and Even 14)
Teenagers can work in retail, food service, and other high-paying industries. Coffee shop baristas, caddies, and camp counselors are examples of jobs for 14- and 15-year-olds in a variety of industries. Depending on where you live, there may be laws and limitations in place for the type of work you can do. You can work up to 18 hours total in a school week and up to 10 hours outside of school hours.
Referees monitor and enforce the rules of sporting events such as basketball, baseball, and hockey. Tutor: A tutor’s role is to improve a student’s learning outside of the traditional classroom. Virtual office assistant: Virtual office assistants complete administrative tasks for companies.
What jobs can you do at 14 years old?
What kind of jobs are available to 14 and 15-year-olds?
- Busser. National average salary: $10.87 per hour.
- Caddy. National average salary: $14.43 per hour.
- Cashier. National average salary: $11.52 per hour.
- Dog walker.
What can a 14 year old work as UK?
These are some of them:
- Pet sitting or dog walking. Babysitting. Car washing. Vlogging and blogging. Sports coaching. Retail work. Website design. Newspaper delivery.
What jobs pay the most at 14?
Here are some of today’s best-paying teen jobs:
- Caddy. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor.
How can a 14 year old make money?
Six Ways for 14-Year-Olds to Make Money
- Adie Bush/Getty Images.
- Working for a Business or Restaurant. gchutka/Getty Images.
- Paper Route. Rocko and Betty/Getty Images.
- Yard Work and Snow Shoveling. Hero Images/Getty Images.
- Pet Care. redheadpictures/Getty Images.
Are you allowed to work at 14?
Youths 14 and 15 years old may work outside of school hours in a variety of non-manufacturing, non-mining, non-hazardous jobs under certain conditions under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Permissible work hours for 14 and 15-year-olds are: 8 hours on a non-school day; 40 hours in a non-school week; and.
What are good jobs for teens?
Summer Jobs for Teens
- Dishwasher/Waiter/Cook. Not glamorous, but restaurants always need seasonal help.
- Restaurant Host. The cleanest and easiest of the good summer jobs in restaurants.
- Ice Cream Clerk.
- Fun Park Attendant.
- Grocery Stocker.
- Instacart Shopper.
Can a 14 year old work at Tesco?
We will recruit colleagues from the age of 16 who have passed the school-leaver age in your region, subject to restrictions for specific roles, and there is no upper age limit for office roles. For office roles, please contact your recruiter or the hiring manager who arranged your interview.
What is the minimum wage for a 14 year old UK?
If you’re not being paid at least u00a34.35 an hour as a 14-year-old, your boss is breaking the law! Of course, this includes cash-in-hand jobs; make sure you’re being paid at least u00a34.35 an hour for your work!
Can a 14 year old work in a chip shop?
Delivering milk; selling alcohol, cigarettes, or medicines; working in a kitchen or chip shop; using dangerous machinery; or work that may cause them any kind of injury are all jobs that children aged 14u201316 are not allowed to do.
What are the best jobs for 17 year olds?
Summer Job Opportunities for 17-Year-Olds
- Working Retail. sturti/Getty Images.
- Begin Working as a Babysitter. asiseeit/Getty Images.
- Golf Course Worker. ranplett/Getty Images.
How do high schoolers get jobs?
High school students’ job search advice
- Obtain working papers.
- Clean up your social media pages.
- Create a high school resume.
- Obtain letters of recommendation or a list of references.
- Utilize a variety of search methods.
- Apply for a number of jobs.
How could a 13 year old make money?
You can earn money or gift cards by taking surveys on sites like swagbucks.com; other sites like Pinecone Research, SurveySpot, and Toluna will also pay you to take surveys, and in some cases, you will earn points.
What are jobs that hire at 13?
ACT/NT Jobs for 13-Year-Olds
- Pet Sitting.
- Dog Walker.
- Get an online job.
- Do yard work.
- Do the newspaper round.
- Modeling, acting, and extra work.
How do I make quick cash?
The Most Effective Ways to Make Money Quickly
- Reduce your spending by refinancing your debts.
- Get Paid to Shop.
- Collect Cash from Microinvesting Apps.
- Get Paid to Drive People in Your Car.
- Deliver Food for Local Restaurants.
- Rent Out a Room in Your House.