17 Jobs That Hire at Age 15 (and Even 14)
Teenagers can work in retail, food service, and other high-paying industries. Coffee shop baristas, caddies, and camp counselors are examples of jobs for 14- and 15-year-olds in a variety of industries. Depending on where you live, there may be laws and limitations in place for the type of work you can do. You can work up to 18 hours total in a school week and up to 10 hours outside of school hours.
Referees monitor and enforce the rules of sporting events such as basketball, baseball, and hockey. Tutor: A tutor’s role is to improve a student’s learning outside of the traditional classroom. Virtual office assistant: Virtual office assistants complete administrative tasks for companies.
How can I get a job at 15?
Before you look at these jobs, visit your school’s career center and research local child labor laws. Here are 15 of the best jobs for 15-year-olds on the market:
- Pet Sitter.
- Car Wash Attendant.
- Lawn Caretaker.
- Document and Photo Scanner/Archiver.
- House Cleaner.
How can I get my first job at 15?
Teens: How to Get Your First Part-Time Job
- Finding Your First Part-Time Job.
- Preparing for the Job Hunt.
- Put Together a Simple Resume.
- Your Appearance Matters.
- Tap Your Network for Leads.
- Make a List of Places to Apply.
- Be Prepared for Rejection.
What locations hire at 15?
More national restaurant chains that will hire 14 and 15-year-olds are listed below.
- Burger King.
- Baskin Robbins.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Ben and Jerry’s.
- Dairy Queen.
- Rita’s Italian Ice.
What jobs pay the most at 15?
If you’re looking for work, here are 15 high-paying jobs for teenagers to consider:
- Retail merchandiser.
- Landscape laborer.
- Sales associate.
How can I make money at 15?
- Yard Work. Teens this age can earn extra money by assisting with yard chores.
- Babysitting. Tutoring.
- Pet Sitting.
- House Sitting.
- Paper Route.
- Lemonade Stand.
- Retail Worker (For Parents’ Business Only)
What age does Foot Locker hire?
Employees must be at least 16 years old to work at Foot Locker.
Will Target hire at 15?
To work at a Target store, you must be at least 16 years old.
Does Primark hire 15 year olds?
Before you can apply for a job at Primark, you must be 16 years old; once you reach this magical age, you can apply for part-time jobs or full-time jobs after you finish your education.
How much do 14 year olds get paid at mcdonalds?
Although there are some exceptions, you must be paid the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour in most cases.
Do Starbucks hire 15 year olds?
Does Starbucks hire people as young as 15? u2013 Yes, some Starbucks locations hire 15-year-olds as baristas.
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
u2013 Yes, Subway’s general minimum age requirement is 16. However, some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
Is $25 an hour good?
$25 per hour, worked consistently for 40 hours per week, equals about $55,000 per year in most places in America (although much of the country works for much less). $25 per hour, worked consistently for 40 hours per week, equals about $55,000 per year in most places in America.
What is the lowest paying job?
America’s Lowest-Paying Jobs in 2020
- Dishwashers: $23.6K median annual income.
- Restaurant Hosts and Hostesses: $23.7K median annual income.
- Fast Food Workers: $24K median annual income.
- Laundry Dry-Cleaning Workers: $25.5K median annual income.
- Maids: $25.5K median annual income.
What are good jobs for teens?
Summer Jobs for Teens
- Dishwasher/Waiter/Cook. Not glamorous, but restaurants always need seasonal help.
- Restaurant Host. The cleanest and easiest of the good summer jobs in restaurants.
- Ice Cream Clerk.
- Fun Park Attendant.
- Grocery Stocker.
- Instacart Shopper.