17 High-Paying Jobs That Only Require A High School Diploma
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are 17 high-paying careers that just require a high school diploma. These positions pay an average of $61,000 per year. Each profession necessitates at least two years of on-the-job training and experience.
What is the highest paying job with a high school diploma?
|Transportation, storage and distribution managers||$42.56||110,811|
|Media and communication equipment workers, all other||$35.87||21,407|
|First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers||$30.48||434,771|
Can you make a living with a high school diploma?
A high school graduation is no longer sufficient to secure a stable job and a middle-class living. Individuals who do not pursue postsecondary education or training are now locked out of positions that were once dominated by high school graduates.
What are good paying jobs after high school?
Jobs with the highest salary for high school grads
- Managers of transportation, storage, and distribution.
- Elevator installers and service technicians.
- Criminal investigators and detectives.
- Supervisors of non-retail salespeople on the front lines.
- Inspectors of transportation.
- Postmasters and mail superintendents are two types of people who work in the postal service.
- Workers in the media and communication equipment, as well as everyone else.
Do jobs really check for high school diploma?
Employers, for the most part, don’t care if you went to school or what degrees you have, and most don’t bother to verify your credentials unless they are forced to.
What jobs pay 30 an hour without a degree?
Jobs in Human Resources and Management that pay $30 an hour without a degree
- Personal Trainer: ($22-$37 an hour ) * Crossfit / Yoga Specialized Trainers: ($22-$40 an hour ) Private Tutor: ($25-$35 an hour ) * Test Prep Tutor Specialist: ($ 30 -$60 an hour )
What are the best paid unskilled jobs?
The following are the top 20:
- £35,332 for a firefighter.
- £35,275 for a food taster.
- £33,578 for Executive Assistant.
- £33,035. Recruiter
- £32,100 for Waste Management.
- £31,707 for a plumber.
- £30,656 for a Sales Executive.
- £30,451 for a police officer.
What jobs pay well without a high school diploma?
Here are some instances of jobs that do not require a high school diploma:
- Housekeeper. The national average hourly wage is $11.32.
- Server. The national average hourly wage is $11.38.
- Barista. The national average hourly wage is $11.57.
- Custodian. The national average hourly wage is $11.87.
- Guard on duty.
Is a high school diploma really necessary?
In California, however, you must be 18 years old or older to attend a community college. Although a high school diploma is not required, you may be required to complete remedial courses offered by the college, and some fields, like as engineering, may require a GED before transferring to a four-year institution.
Can you live without a high school diploma?
Adults who do not have a high school graduation earn nearly 70% less over the course of their lives than those who do. Finding a good job is more difficult if you do not have a high school education.
How can I make money after high school?
Here are 14 money-making ideas for high school students.
- Start a blog (my top recommendation) and earn rewards with Swagbucks.
- Begin promoting affiliate products.
- Begin writing for a living.
- Create your own YouTube channel.
- Begin by dropshipping.
- Join the Amazon Mechanical Turk crowdsourcing platform.
- Make money online by selling t-shirts.
How much does a mailman make hourly?
Mail carriers in the bottom 10% of the pay scale make about $17.78 per hour, or $36,990 per year. The top ten percent of mail carriers make an average of $30.75 per hour, or $63,970 per year.
How much does UPS drivers make a year?
The typical OTR UPS driver gets $27.83 per hour, while the average FedEx truck driver earns $22.83 per hour, according to data from GlassDoor and Indeed.com. A FedEx driver’s total remuneration is $47,492 per year, but UPS drivers earn much more, on average $57,866 per year.
Can I lie about having a GED?
Of course, they have the right to terminate you if you lie on your application and/or don’t have a high school diploma. Yours is not a legal question, but rather a personal one. You can tell them you lied, etc. It’s entirely up to you.
Do fake diplomas really work?
Fake diplomas are never accepted by employers. A genuine high school diploma from a recognized high school is required. A forged high school diploma will fail the examination. Background checks are routinely conducted by employers, colleges, the US military, and government entities.
Are fake high school diplomas illegal?
Obtaining a Phony High School Diploma Is Lawful The creation, purchase, and possession of a fake diploma is all legal. However, there are some legal ramifications to using a forged diploma. And such legal ramifications might tarnish the reputation of persons who own fraudulent degrees.