How to Pair a Wireless Mouse to a PC
- Slide off the battery cover in the bottom of the mouse and push the batteries into your wireless device.
- Purchase a wireless adapter that is compatible with the type of mouse you own.
- Install the driver software that was provided with the mouse.
- Turn on the mouse and allow the computer to recognize the device.
Why my wireless mouse is not working?
Sometimes the receiver gets out of sync with the wireless devices, causing them to stop working. Resyncing the setup is fairly easy. There is usually a Connect button somewhere on the USB receiver. Then press the Connect button on the keyboard and/or mouse and the flashing light on the USB receiver should stop.
How do I add a wireless mouse to my laptop?
How to Connect Wireless Mouse to Laptop –
How do I connect a wireless mouse without USB?
How to Use a Wireless Mouse Without Bluetooth
- Purchase a wireless mouse with a USB receiver.
- Insert a wireless mouse receiver into an available USB port of your Desktop computer or laptop.
- Login to an administrator account in Windows.
- Install the mouse drivers using a CD enclosed with the mouse to achieve the proper functionality of the device.
How long does a wireless mouse work?
As it completely depends on how you use your mouse, and which brand you are using. Some people have an opinion that a wireless mouse can last up to 3 or 5 years. Most of the mice in the market also come with a warranty.