How do you get a job at the Apple Store?
- Smile and be friendly to everyone.
- Demonstrate passion.
- Don’t worry about not knowing much about Apple products.
- Speak up and demonstrate confidence.
- Interact with the group and ask for help.
- Show a commitment to the customer.
- Talk with humility about your success in a previous job.
Is it hard to work at Apple Store?
The truth is few applicants will ever know, as it’s almost impossible to get a job at an Apple Retail store at anything besides an entry-level, part-time sales position, no matter how qualified or educated you are.
What do Apple store employees make?
The average market salary at Apple is $192K ($126K base salary + $19K annual bonus + $38K annual equity + $20K signing bonus). Originally Answered: How much do employees at Apple make? The average market salary at Apple is $192K ($126K base salary + $19K annual bonus + $38K annual equity + $20K signing bonus).
How long does it take to get a job at Apple?
Don’t be surprised that Apple is unimaginably particular in its interviews. Normally, the Apple interview process includes up to 4 stages. The hiring process from its beginning to the very end may last from 2 weeks to 4 months. You’ll have to approve important data mentioned in your resume.