Set up and use your Studio Wireless headphones
- Make sure that your headphones aren’t connected to an audio cable.
- Turn your headphones on. The Bluetooth LED on the left earcup blinks.
- Connect to your headphones with your phone or music player.
- The Bluetooth LED blinks four times to confirm that a connection has been made.
How do you make beats wireless?
From any Android Device
- Open the App Drawer.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first.
- Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
Why are my beats not connecting?
Reset your Powerbeats2 Wireless
If you’re having difficulty, try resetting: Connect your Powerbeats2 Wireless to a power source. Hold down both the power/connect button and the volume down button. Count to 10, then release.
How do you put beats in pairing mode?
Pairing your Beats Studio 2 Wireless Headphones –
How do you connect your beats to your phone?
How to Sync/Pair Beats Solo3 with Android & Non-Apple Devices