How do you do plus on a calculator?
You can type in numbers and do normal operations on it, just like you can on the native calculator app.
However, if you type in a passcode in the calculator interface and then press the percent (%) button, the app unlocks to reveal a secret vault for photo and video files.
How do you open Calculator+?
Calculator+ vault users simply tap in a numerical code and enter in the percentage symbol to unlock the app and access their hidden files.
How do you unlock the secret calculator app?
How does the Private Photo Calculator app work?
- Calculator app’s icon looks similar to other calculator apps.
- When you open the app it looks like a regular calculator.
- To access secret photos you need to type a “.” (period) then a 4 digit passcode, and then a “.” (period) again.
How do I reset my calculator plus password?
- Step 1: Check the login method. – Don’t forget to press “decimal (.)” before & after your passcode. – Your passcode is 4 digits number.
- eg. “. 1000.”
- Step 2: Retrieve passcode.