How do you get a job for an airline?
Below are some of the common airline jobs and the level of education required.
- Flight attendant. Being a flight attendant typically only requires a high school diploma.
- Air traffic controller. This job requires either a bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of responsible work experience.
Do all airline employees fly for free?
Qualified American Airlines employees are allowed to fly for free, along with their registered guests and companions. Buddy pass travelers receive lower boarding priority than American employees on vacation, other employees and eligible travelers, retirees and parents.
What are the jobs in airlines?
Each of the following types of airline jobs is discussed in great detail in our Free Members section.
- Flight Attendant Jobs.
- Airline Administrative Support.
- Operations Agent.
- Avionics Technicians.
- Regional Sales Manager.
- Flight Dispatcher.
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant.
- Aviation Meteorologist.
Which airline is the best to work?
Below is a list of the top 5 best airlines to work for as cabin crew.
- Delta Airlines. Delta A220.
- Southwest Airlines. Known as one of the world’s largest low-cost carrier airlines, Southwest operates more than 4,000 flights every day.
- JetBlue Airways.
- American Airlines.
- United Airlines.