How do you get a job in an embassy?
some ways to work in embassy….
- get a degree in any field preferably politics or IR and then clear civil services exam to become IFS.
- get a degree in any field and then clear ssc exam with very good rank to get job in external affairs ministry where you can get a chance for embassy work if you are lucky.
How do you get a job at the US Embassy?
Applying for a Job at the US Embassy –
How much do you make working at an embassy?
115 U.S. Embassy Employee Salaries
U.S. Embassy employees earn $44,500 annually on average, or $21 per hour, which is 36% lower than the national salary average of $64,000 per year.
What kind of jobs are there in an embassy?
12 Ways to Work at the US Embassy
- FOREIGN SERVICE GENERALIST (FSO) I refer to FSOs as “diplomats” because I think this is the position most people imagine when they hear the word.
- FOREIGN SERVICE SPECIALIST (FSS)
- CONSULAR FELLOW (CF)
- USAID (FSO)
- PRESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT FELLOW (PMF)
- CIVIL SERVICE.
- FOREIGN AGRICULTURAL SERVICE (FAS)