How do you get a job at the White House?
The Jobs Application feature enables people everywhere to apply to be considered for a political appointment in President Obama’s Administration.
You can get to it by clicking on the “Apply for a Job” link at the very bottom of each of the pages on WhiteHouse.gov.
Can I work in the White House?
Work placements can offer unparalleled experience working with Cabinet and White House officials on challenging issues. The work often requires long hours and, at times, may also require travel on behalf of the agency. The Education Program augments and enhances the work experience.
What are the positions in the White House?
- 3.1 Office of the Chief of Staff.
- 3.2 Domestic Policy Council.
- 3.3 National Economic Council.
- 3.4 Office of Cabinet Affairs.
- 3.5 Office of Communications.
- 3.6 Office of Digital Strategy.
- 3.7 Office of the First Lady.
- 3.8 Office of Information Technology.
What is the salary of the White House Chef?
Can you meet the president on a White House tour?
The National Park Service does not schedule White House tours or provide tickets to enter the White House. Public tour requests must be submitted through your Member of Congress. These self-guided tours are generally available Tuesday through Saturday (excluding federal holidays or unless otherwise noted).
Who works for Trump?
Confirmation process timeline
|hideCabinet confirmation process|
|Secretary of State||Mike Pompeo||March 13, 2018|
|Secretary of the Treasury||Steven Mnuchin||November 30, 2016|
|Secretary of Defense||Jim Mattis||December 1, 2016|
4 more rows
How do you become security of the President?
To become a Secret Service special agent, you should expect to:
- Obtain the education and/or experience levels needed for a position.
- Apply for an open position on the USAJOBS website.
- Take and pass a written examination called the SAEE.
- Take and pass the Applicant Physical Abilities Test (APAT).
- Undergo an interview.
Can non US citizens work in the White House?
As a United States federal agency, the USGS is not permitted to hire non-U.S. citizens except in very rare circumstances.
How do I apply to be president?
As directed by the Constitution, a presidential candidate must be a natural born citizen of the United States, a resident for 14 years, and 35 years of age or older. These requirements do not prohibit women or minority candidates from running.