How do I setup my LG Smart TV 2019?
LG Smart TV – Setup Wizard –
How do I use webOS on my LG Smart TV?
How to Setup Your LG Smart TV with webOS (2016 – 2017) | LG
How do I get my LG TV remote to work?
How to Use Your LG Magic Remote – LG USA –
How do you update your LG Smart TV?
How to Update Firmware on Your LG Smart TV | LG USA –
How do I change my location on my LG Smart TV?
To change your TV region, follow the steps below:
- Press the settings button on the remote to access the All Settings page.
- Click on General and select Location.
- Now click LG Service Country.
- Uncheck the option Set Automatically and select the country you wish to change the region to.
Where is LG content store on Smart TV?
How to Use the LG Content Store on LG Smart TVs with webOS | LG
Where is the content store on my LG Smart TV?
LG offers more than 200 apps for its smart TVs, many of which are available for free through the LG app store. 1. Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
How do I install Android apps on my LG webOS TV?
To install the Developer Mode app, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your webOS TV and check if your webOS TV is connected to a network.
- Sign in with your LG Developer site account.
- Go to the LG Content Store.
- Search for “Developer Mode.”
- Select the Developer Mode app and click the Install button.