How can I build my obliques at home?
4 Ridiculously Effective Obliques Exercises You Can Do At Home
- Side Plank With Knee Raise — do 10 reps then switch sides. Lie on left side with forearm on the floor, elbow under shoulder, and feet stacked.
- Seated Rotation — do 20 reps (10 on each side)
- Oblique Leg Slide — do 20 reps (10 on each side)
What is the single best exercise for obliques?
The Best Oblique Exercises for a Hard Core Workout
- Bird Dog Crunches.
- Single-Leg Side Plank with Leg Raise.
- Spiderman Crunch.
- Side Plank Swipers.
- Single-Leg Toe Touches.
How do you lose oblique fat?
Yes, you can target your obliques to maximize toning, but fat is lost through cardio and diet.
Do this routine 3 times a week.
- 40 Woodchoppers (20 on each side).
- 50 Russian Twists.
- 30 Side Plank Hip Lifts (15 on each side).
- 30 Bicycle Crunches.
How can I increase my oblique size?
Decline Oblique Crunches
Raise your upper body and put one hand beside your head and the other on your thigh. Continue to raise your upper body while turning your torso to the side. Lower back down. Do all the reps for one side, then switch sides.