Here are 20 effective tips to lose belly fat, backed by scientific studies.
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Eat a high protein diet.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods.
- Do aerobic exercise (cardio)
What exercise burns the most belly fat?
Read on and burn the unwanted calories with these exercises to burn stomach fat quickly.
- 1: Running or walking.
- 2: Elliptical trainer.
- 3: Bicycling.
- 4: The bicycle exercise.
- #5: The Captain’s chair leg raise.
- # 6: Exercise ball crunch.
- # 7: Vertical leg crunch.
- # 8: Reverse crunch.
How can I lose my belly fat in 10 days?
Additionally, check out these tips for how to burn belly fat in less than a week.
- Include aerobic exercises in your daily routine.
- Reduce refined carbs.
- Add fatty fish to your diet.
- Start the day with a high protein breakfast.
- Drink enough water.
- Reduce your salt intake.
- Consume soluble fiber.
What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?
5 Foods That Banish Belly Fat
- Oatmeal. You may think that eating less will help you lose weight, but you should never skip meals, especially the first meal of the day.
- Blueberries. Research has shown that a diet rich in blueberries may help diminish belly fat.
What exercises do you do to get rid of belly fat?
6 BEST Exercises to Lose Belly Fat in Men
- Abdominal Crunches. Ab crunches are still an excellent way to reduce body fat while burning calories.
- Bicycle Abdominal Exercise. While still on your back, continue to keep your hands behind your head.
- Walk or Run.
- Leg Lifts.