How can I make my voice sound better?
11 ways to improve your vocal tone:
- Breath from your diaphragm – take a deep breath into your belly, not your chest.
- Open your mouth – if you want to project and be heard, you need to open your mouth.
- Blow bubbles – this is a great exercise to practice sustaining your breath when you speak.
- Ground yourself – squeeze your muscles or sit on your hands.
How can I make my voice clear?
10 Tips for a Healthy Voice
- Drink water to keep your body well hydrated, and avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Allow yourself several “vocal naps” every day, especially during periods of extended use.
- Don’t smoke, or if you already do, quit.
- Don’t abuse or misuse your voice.
How can I improve my singing voice instantly?
The fastest way to improve your singing voice – Part I –