Here’s how to do it.
- Limit your workouts to 30-40 minutes.
- High-intensity workouts.
- Shake before and after workout.
- Slow lifting.
- Heavier weight.
How do you properly exercise?
When you’re weight training, do:
- Lift an appropriate amount of weight. Start with a weight you can lift comfortably 12 to 15 times.
- Use proper form. Learn to do each exercise correctly.
- Seek balance.
- Incorporate weight training into a fitness routine at least two times a week.
How should I work out at the gym?
Basic Workout Routine Ideas | Gym Workout –
How do I create a workout plan?
How To Create A WORKOUT PLAN –