Here’s how to do it.
- Limit your workouts to 30-40 minutes.
- High-intensity workouts.
- Shake before and after workout.
- Slow lifting.
- Heavier weight.
How do you know if you’re doing exercises right?
Signs You Had a Good Workout
- Muscle Fatigue. Have you ever hear of the jelly muscles?
- Soreness. A “burning” feeling in your muscles while weightlifting doesn’t necessarily mean you’re working out hard.
- Sleep. This is pretty straight forward.
- Hunger. Feeling hungry right after a workout is a good sign.
- More readings:
How should a beginner start working out?
Sample Workouts for Beginners
- Cardiovascular activity. Start by doing an aerobic activity, like walking or running, for a sustained 20-30 minutes, four to five times a week, says Bryant.
- Strength conditioning. Start by doing one set of exercises targeting each of the major muscle groups.
- Flexibility training.
How should I workout at the gym?
Basic Workout Routine Ideas | Gym Workout –