The 7 Best Sites to Find a Part-Time Job in 2021
Part-time jobs can help people pay off debt, save for emergencies, and achieve other financial goals, and it’s now easier than ever to find part-time work through online job sites. We looked at 20 different sites and selected the best resources based on reputation and number of listings.
Indeed is the largest job site in the world, while Snagajob is the best site for hourly work. Upwork is our top pick for high-quality, part-time freelance jobs. To find a job on Upwork, you must first create a profile. Craigslist has listings in 700 cities across over 70 countries, with job seekers able to search both the “Gigs” and “Jobs” sections.
FlexJobs was founded in 2007 to be a trustworthy site for finding remote jobs. Each listing is professionally vetted by the site’s research team, ensuring that the site is free of scams. CollegeGrad is our pick for the best site for students looking for part-time jobs. Part-time jobs are a great way to gain experience and earn money without requiring you to be available for full-time work.
What are the best part-time jobs?
Part-time jobs that pay well
- 8. Customer service representative.
- Bank teller.
- Warehouse worker.
- Personal driver.
- Delivery driver.
What’s the easiest job to get hired at?
25 Part-Time Jobs That Are Simple To Do
- Appointment Setter. Appointment setting could be the job for you if you have good communication skills.
- Brand Ambassador.
- Classroom or Library Monitor.
- Customer Service.
- Data Entry.
- Delivery Driver.
- Fitness Instructor.
- Food/Product Demonstrations.
How can I get a job immediately?
20 Unusual Ways to Get Hired Quickly
- Get Specific. When looking for a new job, time is valuable.
- Don’t Settle. Be specific about where you want to work.
- Don’t Just Quit.
- Remember the Cover Letter.
- Job Specific Resume.
- Keep it Simple.
- Employment isn’t Everything.
- Dress For What You Want.
What are the easiest jobs to get with no experience?
Take a look at our top picks and start filling out those applications, no matter how brief your resume is.
- Medical Assistant.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Customer Care Specialist.
- Legal Assistant.
What jobs are easy to get and pay well?
Here are 25 low-stress and fun career options to consider.
- Audiologist. $77,420 per year.
- Art Director. $101,990 per year.
- Dental Hygienist. $72,720 per year.
- Geologist. $106,900 per year.
- Food Technologist.
- Technical Writer.
What job can I get with no experience?
9 Unusual Jobs That Don’t Require Any Experience
- Customer Service Representative.
- Care Assistant.
- Public Relations Assistant.
- Estate Agent.
- Sales Account Representative.
- Administrative Assistant.
- Veterinary Care Assistant.
What jobs pay $100 an hour?
Top-paying jobs that pay more than $100 per hour
- Life coach.
- Underwater welder.
- Freelance photographer.
- Political speechwriter.
- Tattoo artist.
- Massage therapist.
- Interior designer.
What is the easiest high paying job?
Top 18 Best-Paying Simple Jobs
- If you’re looking for a simple, high-paying job, consider house sitting.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What job makes a lot of money with little schooling?
22 high-paying medical jobs with minimal education
- Dental assistant.
- Phlebotomy technician.
- Emergency medical technician (EMT)
- Clinical laboratory technician.
- Medical coding specialist.
- Health information technician (HIT)
- Physical therapist assistant (PTA)
How do I get a job in 2020?
Your search for a more fulfilling job can begin right now.
- Determine the career story you want to tell.
- Focus more on networking than tweaking your ru00e9sumu00e9.
- Make a list of companies you want to work for.
- Use scheduling to make the job search a priority.
How do you get a job you have no experience in?
Eight job-search tips to help you overcome your professional inexperience.
- Consider why you’d be a good fit for the job.
- Don’t worry about being a perfect match.
- Write an excellent cover letter.
- Pay special attention to soft skills.
- Consider what non-obvious experience you can highlight.
Is it better to apply for a job online or in person?
In competitive industries, sending targeted resumes to individual employers is a better approach; the more hiring managers who see your application, the more likely you are to get an interview.
How can I make a lot of money with no experience?
9 High-Paying Jobs That Don’t Require Any Experience
- If you are concerned about the safety of others, a career in law enforcement may be of interest to you.
- Claims adjuster.
- Web developer.
- Power plant operator.
- Elevator installers.
- Nuclear technician.
- Radiation therapist.
- Construction manager.
How can I get money without a job?
12 Ways to Make Money While Not Working
- Sell or rent your personal items.
- Look after pets.
- Put your creative skills to work.
- Work online for busy people.
- Take online surveys.
- Be a universal repairing man.
- Become a freelance writer.
- Become a ghost shopper.