How do I turn on my Garmin GPS?
Turning the Device On or Off
- To turn the device on, press the power key, or connect the device to power.
- To put the device in power saving mode, press the power key while the device is on.
- To turn off the device completely, hold the power key until a prompt appears on the screen, and select Off.
How do I use Garmin GPS for the first time?
Garmin nuvi 3597LMTHD: Using for the First Time –
How do you set up a GPS?
GPS Location Settings – Android™
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location.
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on .
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following:
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I setup my Garmin?
Setting Up Your Device
- Go to www.garminconnect.com/indexscale.
- Select an option: Select Mobile to set up your device using the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your computer or smartphone to set up and configure your device. NOTE: Until you complete the setup process, the device has limited functionality.