The Disneyland Resort is always looking for qualified applicants 18 years of age and above.
For hourly or salaried positions, please visit our Disney Careers website.
If you have questions about the application process or do not have access to the internet, please contact a Disney representative at (844) 559-2278.
Is it hard to get a job at Disneyland?
Getting a job is Disneyland isn’t that hard if you act very enthusiastic and you are charismatic. The job is actually quite tiring and not recommend for those who aren’t particularly fond of children.
How do I apply to work at Disneyland?
- Step 1 – The first step is to go to the main careers page.
- Step 2 – Scroll down the page and press the “Explore Our Brands” button.
- Step 3 – Go down to the “Parks and Resorts” section of the page, and then click the “Disneyland” link.
- Step 4 – Search by keyword or country.
How much do Disneyland workers get paid an hour?
Average Disneyland Resort hourly pay ranges from approximately $9.74 per hour for Host/Hostess to $19.47 per hour for Fine Dining Server. The average Disneyland Resort salary ranges from approximately $15,492 per year for Actor to $30,000 per year for Pastry Cook.
What is the highest paying job at Disneyland?
According to our data, the highest paying job at Disneyland is a Senior Industrial Engineer at $89,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Disneyland is a Ride Operator at $18,000 annually.
What should I wear to Disneyland interview?
Choose neat, conservative clothing.
Wear conservative colors like gray, navy blue, or beige. Make sure your interview clothes are fit you, and that they’re clean and ironed! Don’t wear costumes, Disney t-shirts, or hats for your interview. It’s still a job interview, even if it’s at Disneyland!
What perks do Disney employees get?
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly Pay. Cast members are paid on a weekly basis.
- Health Insurance. Affordable health insurance options, such as medical, dental and vision coverage, may be available for full-time positions.
- Paid Time Off.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Wellness Programs.
- CHILD CARE SUPPORT.
- Career Development.