Supply chain, distribution, and logistics jobs at Nike
In general, many associate-level roles in this department highlight that candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in an area like business, supply chain, international trade, or a related discipline with at least five years of experience in their field.
How much does Nike pay an hour?
Average Hourly Rate for Nike, Inc.
pays its employees an average of $16.83 an hour. Hourly pay at Nike, Inc. ranges from an average of $10.47 to $41.74 an hour.
How do I apply for a job at Nike?
The simplest and most popular way to apply for a job at Nike is to complete an application online. You can check out the job openings at a store near you and access the application at the Nike retail employment website.
What it’s like to work at Nike?
Nike employees collaborate with some of the most gifted athletes in the world. These brand ambassadors inspire and motivate athletes to reach their best potential. Nike has aggressive goals to help change the future of sport. While employees at Nike work hard to achieve these goals, they make time to play too.
What should you wear to an interview at Nike?
Jeans are OK but should be decent jeans. Or nice pants. With a high quality t-shirt (no logos unless there is a Nike Swoosh or Jordan Jumpman on it) or button-front shirt and a nice blazer or sport coat. Shoes should always be Nike or else dress shoes from a neutral brand (unaffiliated with a competitor) .
Does Nike pay weekly or biweekly?
9 answers. Contract employees get paid every week. Nike employees got paid Bi-weekly.
What age does Nike hire?
How do you get hired at Adidas?
To apply for a position at Adidas, the most commonly used method is by submitting an online application.
- Application Information. Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age required for employment at Adidas is 18 years old.
- Searching for an Open Position.
- Applying for a Job.
How do I get a job at Apple?
Apple Job Search Tips
- Practice for the interview – really practice. Apple is one of the leading technology companies in the world.
- Network. Getting a job at Apple doesn’t always come through an impersonal online application process.
- Polish and proofread your resume.
- Set job alerts.
What jobs are available at Nike?
- Air Manufacturing Innovation. Data & Analytics. Finance & Accounting. Government & Public Affairs. Planning. Product Creation, Development & Management. Sales. Social & Community Impact. Supply Chain, Distribution & Logistics. Sustainability. Technology.