How do you make sub bullets in Google Docs?
Bullets and Numbering in Google docs –
How do you do bullet points?
First, you can follow these steps:
- Position the insertion point where you want the bullet to appear.
- Choose Symbol from the Insert menu.
- Use the Font drop-down list to select the font you want to use for the bullet.
- Double-click on the bullet character you want inserted.
- Click on Close.
How do you number lists in Google Docs?
Google Docs: Using a numbered list to format your outline –
What are sub bullets?
To insert a bullet, place the cursor at the end of a bulleted line, press Enter, and start typing. To create a sub-bullet, place the cursor in front of the text, and press Tab. To demote a bullet, or un-bullet it, place the cursor in front of the text and press Shift + Tab.
How do you go from sub bullet to main bullet?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level.
How do I type a bullet point?
Type a Bullet Point
If you’re using Microsoft Windows, you can type a bullet by holding down the “Alt” key on your keyboard and typing the bullet alt code, which is “0149,” on your numeric keypad, on the right side of your keyboard.
What is bulleted format?
Items—known as “bullet points”—may be short phrases, single sentences, or of paragraph length. Bulleted items are not usually terminated with a full stop unless they are complete sentences. Bullet points are usually used to highlight list elements.
How do I make the dot symbol?
To insert a bullet you can type it directly by holding down the Alt key and typing 0183 on the numeric keypad. If you prefer, you can follow these steps: Choose Symbol from the Insert menu. Word displays the Insert Symbol dialog box.
How do you reset bullet points in Google Docs?
Docs & Slides: Restart a numbered list
- On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Slides.
- Double-click the first number.
- At the top, click Format. Bullets & numbering.
- Select List options. Restart numbering.
- Enter a new start number for your list.
- Click OK.
How do I move bullet points to the left?
In Microsoft Word you can press the TAB key to move bullets to the right. then you can press TAB again followed by BACKSPACE to move the bullet back again (to the left).
How do you start a numbered list with value?
Click Set Numbering Value. In the Set value to: box, use the arrows to change the value to the number you want.
Start with 1.
- Double-click the numbers in the list. The text will not appear selected.
- Right-click the number you want to start a new list.
- Click Restart at 1.