How long does it take to get hired at PG&E?
The hiring process at PGE can be very lengthy.
Not unusual for it to take at least a month to respond and three months for the complete hiring process.
How do I apply for PG&E?
Go to Start Service.
- Select “New to PG&E.”
- Enter your name and identification.
- Enter your new service address. Then, pick a start date that falls within 60 days.
- Select your electric rate plan.
- Provide your contact information.
- Review your information and submit your request.
How much do PG&E employees make?
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) Salaries in the United States
|Popular Jobs||Average Salary|
|Construction Worker 30 salaries reported||$63.08 / hour|
|Gas Engineer 24 salaries reported||$150,096 / year|
|Maintenance Person 24 salaries reported||$61.28 / hour|
|Financial Analyst 25 salaries reported||$99,770 / year|
1 more row
Is PG&E a good company to work for?
PG&E is a good company to work for . They take care of their employees. I highly recommend PG&E one of the best company to work for. Employees are so professionall , they always take care of business .