How do you get a job at State Farm?
- 1 Your Profile. For the best application experience, Create a Profile.
- 2 Find a Job. Go to the Find Jobs page, select the job you want to apply for and click Apply Now.
- 3 Refine Your Application.
- 4 HR Interview.
- 5 Pre-employment Assessments.
- 6 Hiring Manager Interviews.
- 7 Job Offers.
- 8 Finalizing.
How much do you make working for State Farm?
State Farm Insurance Company pays its employees an average of $47,292 a year. Salaries at State Farm Insurance Company range from an average of $25,063 to $91,322 a year.
Is State Farm a good company to work for?
Statefarm used to be a great place to work, 5 years ago that is. They have started to cut corners so much now the morale has decreased drastically. This was the best company to work for, but it served its purpose for the time being.
How much do State Farm Insurance Agents Make?
How much does a Licensed Agent make at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company in the United States? Average State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Licensed Agent yearly pay in the United States is approximately $28,893, which is 51% below the national average.