Can I work for WWF?
Please visit our job and internship site for employment opportunities at World Wildlife Fund in the United States.
World Wildlife Fund worldwide, please visit WWF’s international conglomerate site.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at World Wildlife Fund.
Can you volunteer for WWF?
Apply to the WWF Young Adult Volunteer and Internship Programme. The WWF recruits young adults, aged 19 to 27, for volunteer and intern assignments located in Africa, Asia/Pacific & Latin America, as well as at WWF International offices around the Globe.
How do I get involved in WWF?
- Give Monthly. Become a monthly contributor and support WWF’s efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Go Paperless. Your monthly gift—ongoing support WWF can depend on—will make a huge difference.
- Give a Gift of Membership.
- Join WWF.
What does WWF actually do?
WWF’s work | WWF. Our mission is to stop the degradation of our planet’s natural environment, and build a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
Is WWF a good charity?
WWF is a wonderful and accessible organization for all looking to make a difference in not only the world but in their lives. It’s not just about making big changes, but all the little things that can be done to protect our environment, and life in it. WWF provides immense resources in this quest.
Is WWF a NGO?
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an international non-governmental organization founded in 1961, working in the field of wilderness preservation, and the reduction of human impact on the environment.
How many volunteers does WWF have?
How many employees do WWF have?
How do I apply to be a volunteer?
If you’re thinking of volunteering but don’t know how to start, read on:
- Choose where to apply. Volunteer to make the best of your time and talents.
- Look for opportunities. Find people or groups that share your passion.
- Prepare the requirements.
- Prepare for the interview.
- Ace the interview.
Why should I support WWF?
WWF works to help reduce carbon pollution and prepare for the consequences of global warming, the effects of which are already being felt in many places around the globe. Preparing local communities and reducing our emissions that drive climate change are critical to providing future generations a healthy planet.
How can I join World Wide Fund for Nature?
When you make a one-time donation to protect nature, you will become a WWF member and get all the benefits of membership.
- Donate by Phone Call 1-800-CALL-WWF.
- Donate by Mail Print and mail this form.
- Wire Your Donation Email [email protected] to obtain the wire transfer information needed by your bank.
What animals do WWF help?
In addition to these 10 priority clusters, WWF naturally works to protect many other species through its work across the globle.
The 10 clusters are:
- Bears (including giant panda)
- Big cats.
- Cetaceans (whales, dolphins and porpoises)
- Great apes.
- Marine turtles.
- Sharks and rays.