What qualifications do you need to work in a hospital?
Employers expect good literacy and numeracy and may ask for GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and maths.
They may ask for a healthcare qualification, such as BTEC or NVQ.
Employers expect you to have some experience of healthcare or care work.
What jobs can you do in a hospital?
- Physician (ER doctors, surgeons, hospitalists)
- Nurse (CRNA, RN, LPN/LVN, CNS)
- Techs (Radiology Tech, Ultrasound Tech, Surgical Tech)
- Therapist (Physical Therapist, Radiation Therapist)
- Medical Assistants.
- Medical Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologist.
Is a hospital a good place to work?
One of the great benefits of working in a hospital is that hospitals are open 24/7, as patients need care all hours of the day. For those healthcare professionals who want to accommodate their schedule around their personal life such as a parenting routine, working in a hospital is a great option.
What is the easiest job in the medical field?
Here are the 5 easiest healthcare professions to get into:
- #1 – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- #2 – Phlebotomist.
- #3 – Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- #4 – Paramedic.
- #5 – Medical Records Technician.