How do I turn on offline mode?
How to turn on offline access
- On your computer, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides home screen.
- At the top left, click Main menu.
- Turn on Offline.
- Open Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides in your Chrome browser to work offline.
How do I turn off offline mode in Chrome?
Doc, Sheets, and Slides homescreens
- In Chrome browser, open the Docs, Sheets, or Slides homescreen.
- On the left, click the Menu icon .
- Choose Settings.
- Click Turn on. To disable offline access, click Turn off.
How do I turn off offline mode?
Go to “More” in the lower right corner and select Settings – There should be an option called “Offline Mode” or “Force Offline” at the top.