Can more than one person work on PowerPoint at the same time?
Multiple users can work in the same presentation at the same time. Microsoft Office Online allows you to edit and collaborate PowerPoint presentations right inside of a web browser; this is just one way to collaborate together on the same presentation.
How do I make a PowerPoint that everyone can edit?
Collaborate in PowerPoint
- Select Share on the ribbon.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with. Or select the drop-down to change permissions. Allow editing is checked by default. To change permission to view only, uncheck this box and select Apply.
- Include a message if you’d like and select Send.
How does group work in PowerPoint?
To group objects:
- Click and drag your mouse to form a selection box around the objects you want to group. The Format tab will appear.
- From the Format tab, click the Group command, then select Group. Grouping objects.
- The selected objects will now be grouped.
Why MS PowerPoint 2010 allows users to open and work with more than one presentation at a time?
PowerPoint has been able to open more than one presentation in previous versions, but version 2010 is the first that opens each in a separate instance of the application, making it much easier to work between two or more shows. Moving between slides with style can help keep a presentation lively and entertaining.