What muscles are the wings?
The wing shape that lifters strive for comes when the latissimus dorsi, which is a fan-shaped muscle in the back, is thoroughly developed.
The latissimus dorsi, or lats, is responsible for shoulder adduction and extension, which means that it pulls your upper arms in toward your body and back behind you.
How do bodybuilders make wings?
Seated One-Arm Cable Pulley Rows
- Pullups. 5 sets, 10 reps.
- Barbell Deadlift. 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4 reps.
- Seated Cable Rows. 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4 reps.
- Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown. 3 sets, 8 reps.
- Seated One-arm Cable Pulley Rows. 3 sets, 8 reps.
How do I make my wings bigger?
The Wing-Man Workout
- Exercise 1. Partial Rack Deadlift. 2 sets.
- Exercise 2. Underhand-Grip Barbell Bent Row. 3 sets.
- Exercise 3. Close-Grip Seated Cable Row.
- Exercise 4. Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown You’ll need: Adjustable Cable Machine, Bench, Lat Pulldown Bar How to.
- Exercise 5. Dumbbell Pullover You’ll need: Bench, Dumbbells How to.
How do you get wings like Bruce Lee?
Wings Like Bruce Lee (remake) Upper Back Workout –