How do I start learning about cars?
10 Great Ways to Learn About Cars
- Start out easy. Watch Top Gear (UK).
- Dig a little deeper and watch TV programs where people actually fix and/or modify cars, such as Wheeler Dealers. Image courtesy of Attaboy/DNI.
- Check out enthusiast forums for any particular make and model you love.
How do I learn basic car repairs?
Basic Automotive Maintenance (Part 1) –
What cars are easiest to work on?
List Of The Easiest Cars To Work On:
- Wrangler Jeep. Wrangler Jeep is one of the easiest cars to fix.
- Subaru BRZ. Subaru BRZ the second most favorite car to work on by the people.
- Toyota Tacoma.
- Lada Niva.
- Chevrolet Silverado.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Honda Accord.
- Chevrolet Cruze.
How can I become a car mechanic?
Five Steps to Become a Mechanic
- Step 1: Complete a High School Education or GED. You’ll first need to obtain a high school diploma or GED.
- Step 2: Enroll in a Vocational Education Program.
- Step 3: Obtain a Certificate.
- Step 4: Receive Employer Training.
- Step 5: Become a Master Mechanic.