How long does it take to get hired at Publix?
The hiring procedure can take anywhere from a week to a month, or even longer. It is dependent on the availability of stores in your area. You must first apply in a ‘Green Box,’ which is normally located near the store’s door. You will require about 40 minutes and your social security number.
What are the requirements to work at Publix?
Working at Publix: The Facts
- Publix’s minimum age to work is 14 years old. (Do you have to be a certain age to work at Publix?)
- Publix hours of operation are typically 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Cashier, Sales Associate, Bagger, Assistant Manager, and Store Manager are all available positions at Publix.
What is starting pay at Publix?
The average hourly compensation at Publix ranges from $9.82 per hour for a bagger to $23.97 per hour for a manager. The average annual pay at Publix ranges from $19,494 for a Cashier/Stocker to $120,000 for a Care Specialist.
What should I wear to a job interview at Publix?
For entry-level positions, business-casual attire is appropriate, but potential grocery store managers should dress more formally.
Is it easy to get hired at Publix?
It’s now easier than ever to apply for a job at a Publix shop. Our online application method allows candidates to apply from their phone or computer, eliminating the need to come into the store. Don’t let the ease of the location deter you from visiting the business to meet the management.
How do I pass a Publix interview?
Make a positive first impression.
- Put on a successful outfit.
- To the interview, bring your résumé and work examples.
- Arrive at least ten minutes early.
- As soon as you arrive, turn off your cellphone.
- Make direct eye contact with everyone you encounter, particularly the recruiting manager.
- Thank the hiring manager for the interview opportunity.
How much do Publix employees get paid?
Our Compensation and Benefits Depending on pay rate, hours worked, and experience, full-time non-management associates earn more than $30,000 a year on average.
Does Publix pay weekly or biweekly?
Read through the following ten responses. At Publix, we get paid weekly. Usually between the afternoon of Wednesday and the early of Friday.
How much does Publix cashiers get paid?
What is their remuneration? Typically, an hourly Publix cashier earns between $8.00 and $10.00 per hour. Cashiers with more experience can earn up to $12.00 per hour. A Publix cashier’s annual income ranges from $17,000 to $22,000, depending on hours, location, and experience.
Is Publix really a good place to work?
Friendship is important. According to annual surveys, one of the top reasons employees enjoy working at Publix is the opportunity to collaborate with others and create friends. Just have a look at these customer testimonies to get a sense of how they feel.
What is the highest paying job at Publix?
Pharmacist manager, team leader, assistant grocery manager, and warehouse selector are among the higher-paying positions at Publix. At Publix, a pharmacist manager can earn an average yearly salary of $126,932. Customer service agent and stocker are two other jobs at Publix.
Do Publix employees get discounts?
There are six possible responses. Associates do not receive a discount at Publix. Grocery retailers have a profit margin of around 2.2 percent on average. No, Publix will not provide a discount to its employees.
What do they ask you at a Publix interview?
Publix interview questions
- Tell me about your background.
- What would you do if a consumer was behaving badly?
- In five years, where do you see yourself?
- What is your most serious flaw?
- What do you want to achieve in the long run?
- Tell me about a moment when you helped a dissatisfied customer solve a problem.
- Why did you leave your previous position?
What is Publix dress code?
Black pants with a green polo tucked in. Face washed (no facial hair). Dress shoes are required. A professional, tidy appearance.
Does Publix provide uniforms?
You do not need to purchase a uniform; two shirts and two aprons are given, and additional shirts and aprons can be purchased at any time. Slip-resistant footwear is required. If you can’t afford new shoes right away, Publix has shoe coverings that you may place over your old ones to keep them safe; however, this is only a temporary solution.