Jobs for 14- and 15-Year-Olds
Jobs for 14 and 15-year-olds are available in a range of industries. There may be rules and restrictions on the type of work you can do depending on where you live. The following restrictions are imposed under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): You are not permitted to work in any dangerous occupation, such as mining or logging. Counselors assist in the facilitation of games, walks, sing-alongs, and other camp activities. Retail establishments and fast-food restaurants usually hire cashiers.
Dog walkers can be self-employed or employed by a specialized company. Some dog walkers only walk one dog at a time, while others walk many pets.
Restaurant hosts and hostesses are in charge of welcoming customers, directing them to available tables, presenting menus, and notifying them about specials. Grocery baggers assist consumers by sorting purchased groceries into bags and assisting customers in carrying bags to their automobiles. Customers are greeted by ice cream scoopers who offer menu ideas, samples, and scoop and serve ice cream goods. In your neighborhood, there may be more career options for 14- and 15-year-olds. Try being inventive and see if anyone in your neighborhood is willing to compensate you for your talents. There are various job options that might help you establish a successful career if you’re looking for work experience.
What jobs can you do at 14 years old?
What kind of jobs are available to 14 and 15-year-olds?
- Barista. The national average hourly wage is $11.66.
- Busser. The national average hourly wage is $10.87.
- Caddy. The national average hourly wage is $14.43.
- Cashier. The national average hourly wage is $11.52.
- A person who walks dogs
What jobs pay the most at 14?
Here are some of today’s best-paying teen jobs:
- Sitter for pets.
- Product Merchandiser is a term used to describe a person who works in the
- Assisting with sales.
Is it easy to get a job at 14?
In the United States, an adolescent can legally work at the age of 14. Office and secretarial work, cooking with an electric or gas grill (no open flames), cashiering, price marking, and bagging are all jobs that the federal government allows 14-year-olds and older minors to do.
Where can you work at 14 UK?
As a 14-year-old, you have some restrictions on where you can work. You won’t be able to work, for example: In a factory or on a construction site. These are some of them:
- Dog walking or cat sitting are two options.
- Car washing.
- Vlogging and blogging are two different things.
- Coaching in sports is a job that requires a lot of
- Work in a store.
- Designing a website.
- Bringing newspapers to people.
How can I earn money at 14?
14-Year-Olds Can Make Money in 6 Different Ways
- Babysitter. Getty Images/Adie Bush
- Working in a restaurant or for a company. Getty Images/gchutka
- The route of the paper. Getty Images/Rocko and Betty
- Yard work and snow shoveling are two things that come to mind when it comes to yard work and snow shoveling Getty Images/Hero Images
- Taking Care of Animals Getty Images/redheadpictures
- Counselor at a Junior Camp. Getty Images/Susan Chiang
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
– Of course. Starbucks hires minors as early as 14 years old as long as they follow state child labor laws regarding work permits and hours.
What are good jobs for teens?
Summer Jobs for Teens
- Counselor at a summer camp Do you enjoy working with young children?
- Dishwasher/Waiter/Cook. Restaurants are always in need of seasonal help, even if it isn’t glamorous.
- Host at a restaurant The cleanest and most straightforward of the ideal summer restaurant jobs.
- Ice Cream Salesman.
- Attendant at a Fun Park.
- Stocker of groceries.
- Shopper on Instacart.
How can I make money at 14 without a job?
As a teen, there are a variety of ways to make money.
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks offers a variety of ways to earn money.
- I’m a survey hound. It’s quite simple to complete internet surveys.
- Work as a counselor in a summer camp.
- Join the Fetch Rewards program.
- Sitting for pets.
- Writing on a freelance basis.
- Umpire or referee
How can a 14 year old make money online?
Swagbucks can be found here.
- I’m a survey hound. Teenagers aged 13 and over can participate in paid surveys at any time and from any location.
- Outpost of Opinion. Teens aged 13 and up can join and earn money by taking surveys.
- Viewpoint for a fee.
- You, Mr. Governor.
- One point of view.
- Job Opportunities in Website Testing.
Can a 14 year old work at Subway?
Employees at Subway must be 16 years old in order to work there. Is it possible to get a job at Subway at the age of 15? – Of course. Minors as young as 15 are permitted to work at Subway under certain state restrictions.
Can I legally get a job at 14?
In NSW, there is no minimum age to begin casual or part-time work. To work as a door-to-door salesperson, you must be 14 and 9 months old.
Can a 14 year old work at Walmart?
To work at Walmart, you must be at least 16 years old, and to work at Sam’s Club, you must be at least 18.
Can a 14 year old work at Mcdonald’s in UK?
In most cases, the minimum age is 14. You’ll accept orders from customers and produce the goods and beverages they’ve requested. You will work as part of a team to achieve the shift’s objectives.
Can a 14 year old work in a shop?
A young person under the age of sixteen (16) can acquire a part-time work starting at the age of fourteen. They can only be hired in ‘light labour,’ though. job in a store, involving shelf stacking work in a workplace
What do 14 year olds earn?
What should my remuneration be? Except in certain instances, an employer must pay you at least the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour for all hours worked.