17 Jobs That Hire at Age 15 (and Even 14)
Teenagers can work in retail, food service, and other high-paying industries. Coffee shop baristas, caddies, and camp counselors are examples of jobs for 14- and 15-year-olds in a variety of industries. Depending on where you live, there may be laws and limitations in place for the type of work you can do. You can work up to 18 hours total in a school week and up to 10 hours outside of school hours.
Referees monitor and enforce the rules of sporting events such as basketball, baseball, and hockey. Tutor: A tutor’s role is to improve a student’s learning outside of the traditional classroom. Virtual office assistant: Virtual office assistants complete administrative tasks for companies.
What jobs can I get when im 14?
What kind of jobs are available to 14 and 15-year-olds?
- Dog walker.
- Grocery bagger.
Can I work anywhere at 14?
In the United States, a teenager can legally work at the age of 14. Jobs permitted by the federal government for 14-year-olds and older teenagers include office and clerical work, cooking with an electric or gas grill (no open flames), cashiering, price marking, and bagging.
What jobs pay the most at 14?
Here are some of today’s best-paying teen jobs:
- Caddy. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor. Tutor.
Can a 14 year old work at Coles?
It is a good time to begin working, but not at Coles.
How much do 14 year olds get paid at mcdonalds?
Although there are some exceptions, you must be paid the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour in most cases.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
u2013 Yes, minors as young as 14 can work at Starbucks as long as they follow state child labor regulations regarding work permits and hours.
Can a 14 year old work at Subway?
Subway’s general minimum age requirement is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? u2013 Yes, according to state regulations, minors as young as 15 can work at Subway.
How can 14 year olds make money?
Six Ways for 14-Year-Olds to Make Money
- Adie Bush/Getty Images.
- Working for a Business or Restaurant. gchutka/Getty Images.
- Paper Route. Rocko and Betty/Getty Images.
- Yard Work and Snow Shoveling. Hero Images/Getty Images.
- Pet Care. redheadpictures/Getty Images.
What jobs can you work at 13?
13 fantastic jobs for 13-year-olds
- Lawn mower or gardener. If your 13-year-old enjoys spending time outside, working as a lawn mower or gardener is a fantastic option.
- Dog walker.
- House or pet sitter.
- Car washer.
- Junior camp counselor.
- Newspaper deliverer.
What are good jobs for teens?
Summer Jobs for Teens
- Dishwasher/Waiter/Cook. Not glamorous, but restaurants always need seasonal help.
- Restaurant Host. The cleanest and easiest of the good summer jobs in restaurants.
- Ice Cream Clerk.
- Fun Park Attendant.
- Grocery Stocker.
- Instacart Shopper.
How can I make money at 14 without a job?
As a teen, there are a variety of ways to make money.
- Swagbucks. There are so many ways to make money with Swagbucks.
- Survey Junkie. Taking online surveys is so easy.
- Work as a camp counselor.
- Sign up for Fetch Rewards.
- Pet Sitting.
- Freelance writing.
How can a 14 year old make money online?
Swagbucks can be found here.
- Paid Viewpoint.
- You Gov.
- One Opinion.
- Website Testing Jobs.
How much do 14 year olds get paid at Coles?
Salaries for Casual Juniors at Coles can range from $12 to $13.
Can you work at Bunnings at 14?
Any age over 15-16 appears to be the appropriate age to work at Bunnings, according to 5 answers.
Can a 13 year old work at Hungry Jacks?
Hungry Jacks, like many other restaurant franchises, will not hire anyone under the age of 18 to handle cash.